Hey, I am an ordinary guy from a small country of Asia who love to write. I have some skills to write content that can increase your sell and promote your business.

·         How can do this?
Well, simple. With my content. Nowadays conscious people research well before purchase so, I can write a friendly content for you that can increase your and it will also give you a good traffic...

·         Why should I choose your service?
Well, I am not forcing you to take my service. If you like my writing and if you enjoy it, then you should decide to take my service :) 

·         My Services are:

ü  100% Original content
ü  100% Duplicate free
ü  100% Plagiarism free Content
ü  100% unique content
ü  Grammar Checking with premium Grammarly
ü  Unlimited Revisions and Editing


You come check my samples on this blog site… And please don’t forget to give me a feedback :D

·         Okay, everything is Fine... What about your rate?

Basically, I charge 6 USD for per thousand words…

·         Will you consider if I give you work in Bulk?

Well, we can discuss it

OKAY, I AM INTERESTED, HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?

FOR MORE DETAILS,
 

ü  Skype: abdul.kaium.arnab
ü  Wechat: Arnab
ü  Email: abdulkaiumarnab@gmail.com


Comments